Apollo utilises Bluefin2, the next generation of Bluefin HDSP, which provides unrivalled resources of up to 1020 channel processing paths, 128 program busses, 96 IFB/Track outputs and 48 auxes. With single and dual fader options, Apollo can squeeze in more faders into a single footprint that any other console, and its integrated router provides total network flexibility. Apollo’s I/O functions are performed by the Hydra2 network, which uses high capacity 8192² cross-point routers and a variety of I/O units.
All Apollo consoles feature:
- 12 dual layers of faders.
- 6 bands fully parametric EQ / filters on each channel, group and main path.
- 2 x compressor / limiters, 1 x expander / gate, and sidechain EQ / filters on each channel, group and main path.
- 4 independent simultaneous post fader, pre fader or pre EQ track / IFB sends per channel / group path.
- Comprehensive monitoring and metering. User splits and independent monitoring for multiple operators.
- Independent DSP, routing and control processing.
- Integral 8192×8192 router with up to 512 audio channels per Hydra2 port. Fully integrable with any Hydra2 network.
- Extensive range of Hydra2 I/O available.
- Copper or fibre connectivity.
- Highly resilient, comprehensive redundancy and fully hot-pluggable.
- Low power consumption and heat generation.