The smallest in Calrec’s Bluefin2 family, Brio’s control surface is unlike any other console. At only 892mm wide with a 36 dual-layer fader surface, Brio is entirely self-contained with analogue and digital I/O, and GPIO, built into the surface. Additional expansion I/O slots are also fitted to allow for further I/O to be connected. A Hydra2 module can be fitted to connect to and share audio over Calrec’s Hydra2 network.
This means Hydra2’s sophisticated management facilities can be utilised for network-wide control, including interfacing with multiple Video and Audio over IP networks such as SMPTE2022, Dante, AES67, Ravenna and Soundgrid. This protects the system against any future formats that may emerge and allows the console to sit on multiple networks simultaneously if desired.
With lots of delay resource, dynamics, integrated talkback, and multiple monitor outputs, Brio is broadcast-ready with no compromise or workarounds.
All Brio consoles feature:
- 36 x dual layer faders.
- 64 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Input Channels.
- 6 band EQ on every channel, group, aux and main path.
- Dynamics on every path, including Expander/gate/ducker, sidechain EQ, key inputs, compressor and multi-band compressor.
- 36 legs assignable as mono, stereo or 5.1 Mains or Groups.
- 24 legs assignable as mono or stereo auxes.
- Automatic Mix-Minus.
- Off-Air Conference.
- 8 x GPI and 8 x GPO built in.
- Significant built-in I/O, with 3 x expansion slots for expand I/O or to interface to multiple formats.
- An extensive range of Hydra2 I/O available.
- Excellent green credentials; Low weight, power consumption and heat generation.